Guide To Collars, Leashes & Harnesses
Newly Updated! A No-Nonsense Guide to Collars, Leashes, and Harnesses! Did you know:
- Your dog’s collar may be teaching him to pull?
- If used improperly a leash can cause permanent physical damage?
- Use of a halter may require desensitization?
With Whole Dog Journal’s GUIDE TO COLLARS, LEASHES, & HARNESSES you’ll learn how to best utilize this vital piece of equipment to keep your dog well-trained, safe, and happy. Written in the honest, clear-cut style that you get only from Whole Dog Journal, this fact-filled guide reviews and discusses:
- Stretch, long line, and retractable leashes (and why one can confuse your dog)
- Flat, limited-slip, and head collars
- Halters and harnesses (and which one your dog can escape from!)
In addition you’ll learn about the dangers of electronic collars, and the advantages of noise-based leashes (and which brand works when you don’t follow the instructions!) So avoid putting your dog in a “choke-hold”, order your downloadable e-book GUIDE TO COLLARS, LEASHES, & HARNESSES today!