Outdoor Adventures With Your Dog
One of the best parts of having a four-legged friend is enjoying time together exploring the great outdoors. And no matter where adventure takes you, as a conscious dog owner, you’re always on the lookout for ways to keep your dog safe so you can continue making many years of fond travel memories together. By planning ahead and keeping a few safety tips in your back pocket, you can make your next adventure camping, hiking, swimming, or traveling with your dog a calm and happy experience for you both.
While you can’t foresee every potential road bump along the way exploring the world with your dog, the experts with Whole Dog Journal can give you valuable tips on how to best plan ahead to keep your dog healthy and happy. By selecting spots your dog will be welcome and safe, creating a first-rate first-aid kit, and training ahead of time for car rides and leash time, you can help maximize your dog’s enjoyment of your next adventure and give yourself peace of mind.
In Whole Dog Journal’s latest downloadable e-book, Outdoor Adventures With Your Dog, you’ll learn valuable insight into creating a better outdoor experience with your dog. From being mindful of your best friend’s personality and tolerance for excitement to knowing when it’s best to leave your pet behind, you can create an adventurous experience that’s stress-free and fun for the entire family.
Outdoor Adventures With Your Dog contains insightful information for all dog owners committed to keeping their pets safe while exploring the world together. Topics covered in this practical guide include:
• Creating a fun-filled vacation for both you and your dog by prepping with the right planning questions, including dog-friendly hotels and keeping him comfortable in the car
• Keeping your dog safe on hikes by understanding trail etiquette understanding his abilities
• Maximizing fun at the beach and near water by bringing the right essentials for your dog’s comfort
• Packing the essentials in your dog’s first-aid kit, such as gauze and Benadryl
• Ensuring your dog’s safety while camping, including outings like canoeing or biking
Download this must-have e-book today to get all the tools you need to plan a memorable vacation or outdoor adventure for both you and your beloved dog.
Outdoor Adventures With Your Dog is available ONLY from Whole Dog Journal. Download your e-book today to give yourself peace of mind that you’re doing everything possible to keep your dog safe, happy, and healthy on your next adventure.