Healthy Skin & Coat
You know your dog can’t talk to you but his skin and coat might be telling you something. Learn what they’re saying in Whole Dog Journal‘s ebook How to Maintain a Healthy Skin and Coat.
Your dog’s coat reflects his general health so maintaining it from both the inside and outside is vital. Healthy Skin and Coat gives you the tools to easily do so. And also answers your questions about skin conditions, bathing products, flea management and more.
Healthy Skin and Coat is your indispensable guide to:
- Learning the importance of bathing your dog the right way.
- Understanding hair loss in dogs treating fleas, mange and hot spots.
- When to use and not use hair dryers on your dog.
- The power of vitamin C as a skin helper.
- The benefits of rubber grooming tools.
- Shedding myths and how to keep the mess under control.
- The herbal solutions and antioxidants that strengthen and support your dog’s immune system and skin.
- How regular grooming increases your bond with your dog.
- Letting Mother Nature provide relief to your dog and knowing when it’s time to call your vet.
- And much more!
Your dog’s skin and coat protects him from infections, parasites and the elements. And it also a gateway to your dog’s overall health and wellness. Give it the attention it deserves and order Healthy Skin and Coat today!