Socializing Your Dog or Puppy
Teach Your Dog to Play-Nice!
Dogs are natural pack-animals, yet some just don’t seem to want to play with their canine (or human) friends. Even worse is when a dog’s anti-social behavior leads to biting! But now, with Whole Dog Journal’s downloadable e-book Socializing Your Puppy or Dog: Making a Lifelong Difference, you’ll learn how to train your doggie to get-along.
With this important publication from Whole Dog Journal you’ll discover:
- Which weeks are vital to your dogs socialization skills
- Your puppy’s odds of getting sick from a training class (you’ll be shocked!)
- Where NOT to bring your dog during the socialization process
- What to look for when choosing a well-socialized puppy
- How to teach your dog the difference between playful biting and harmful biting
In addition, you’ll become fully-informed about Doggie-Daycare and how to spot the difference between one that will be a rewarding experience for your dog, and one that will be a nightmare. (For instance, do they assess? If not, run away!)
So help your dog go from being a shy-guy to a friendly-Fido. Order this essential downloadable e-book of Socializing Your Dog or Puppy today!