Winter Care for Your Dog
Everything is more challenging when it’s cold – from making sure your pet gets enough exercise to convincing him to go potty outside. But none of these challenges are insurmountable. In fact, with the right advice and plan in place, winter can be just as enjoyable as any other season for dog owners. And with this easy-to-follow guide, you’ll have the knowledge you need to ensure you and your pet are ready when the temperature starts dropping. In its pages, you’ll discover…
- More than 12 indoor exercises that will keep your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health in top condition.
- The 5 biggest dangers your dog will face this winter – and how to guard against them.
- 7 natural ways to support your pet’s health all winter long.
- A surefire way to get your dog to go potty outside – even when the weather’s frightful.
- The benefits of using dog boots throughout Winter – and 4 top choices
- And more…
Don’t face this coming winter blind. Prepare yourself and your pet for a warm and happy winter by ordering your copy of Winter Care for Your Dog today.
Please note: This is a downloadable e-book.