So, youre thinking about adopting a dog. Wonderful! Your whole future with your prospective new dog is ahead of you, and all things are possible. Visions of agility, rally, obedience, trick and/or nosework titles may be dancing in your head, or perhaps long, relaxing walks in a nearby park and snuggles in front of the fireplace on cold winter nights. Maybe youd like to give back to the community with the warm comfort of a therapy dog. Perhaps youre looking for a pal for your child.
Whole Dog Journal is full of solutions to specific training problems like excessive barking, pulling on the leash, running away and house training. Health issues like food allergies, constant itching, hot spots and stress.
- Switch Your Dog's Food Up
- The 2017 Best Canned Dog Food Review
- 2017 Approved Canned Dog Foods List
- From Rescued Dogs to Rescuer Dogs
- Training Tips from the National Disaster Search Dog Foundation