Guide To Collars & Leashes
A No-Nonsense Guide to Collars and Leashes!
Did you know:
- - Your dog’s collar may be teaching him to pull?
- - If used improperly a leash can cause permanent physical damage?
- - Use of a halter may require desensitization?
With Whole Dog Journal’s GUIDE TO COLLARS & LEASHES you’ll learn how to best utilize this vital piece of equipment to keep your dog well-trained, safe, and happy.
Written in the honest, clear-cut style that you get only from Whole Dog Journal, this fact-filled guide reviews and discusses:
- - Stretch, long line, and retractable leashes (and why one can confuse your dog)
- - Flat, limited-slip, and head collars
- - Halters and harnesses (and which one your dog can escape from!)
In addition you’ll learn about the dangers of electronic collars, and the advantages of noise-based leashes (and which brand works when you don’t follow the instructions!)
So avoid putting your dog in a “choke-hold”, order your downloadable e-book of GUIDE TO COLLARS & LEASHES today!
To download your ebook purchase "Click Here" to log in.
Don't know or forgot your password? "Click Here"